An Organization That Helps You Overcome Substance Dependence
BPI-GA is a nonprofit that provides full-service assistance for individuals who are struggling with drug addiction. Your recovery is our business, and we are here to guide you on this journey.
What We Do
Our team is dedicated to supporting you while you help yourself. To make sure that we can address your specific needs, we will assist you in finding the path that works best for you. We will also utilize a confidential, anonymous, and private 12-step program, which is based on philosophy and discipline.
Help Our Cause
Your generous support and contributions will fund our mission and enable us to meet our goals and improve conditions.
Affiliations and Memberships
- Matrix Model for Criminal Justice Settings
- Georgia Addictions Counselors Association
- National Association for Addiction Professionals
- Georgia Council on Substance Abuse
- Opioid Treatment Providers of Georgia